Darlington County School District announces October Teacher Feature winners
DARLINGTON, S.C. – The Darlington County School District’s Teacher Forum announced recently the Teacher Feature winners for October. The program recognizes one teacher from each school to honor excellence in education.
Teacher Feature is coordinated by the district’s Teacher Forum, which is comprised of each school’s Teacher of the Year. The purpose of the Teacher Forum is to foster professional growth and teacher leadership.
The Teacher Feature program is sponsored by Segars Realty. Honorees receive free meals at local restaurants and recognition in their schools.
The October honorees are:
· Michelle Moore, Brockington Elementary Magnet School
· Sara Woods, Brunson-Dargan Elementary School
· Kendal Edwards, Cain Elementary School
· Rachel Pletcher, Carolina Elementary School
· James Griggs, Darlington County Institute of Technology
· Victor Morales, Darlington County Intervention School
· Brandon Johnson, Darlington High School
· Fredrecka Peterson, Darlington Middle School
· James Beaumier, Hartsville High School
· Marlin Ketter, Hartsville Middle School
· Tara Amerson, Lamar Elementary School
· Dedra Hart, Lamar High School
· Jennifer Blankenship, Mayo High School for Math, Science and Technology
· Abby Morrison, North Hartsville Elementary School
· Valencia Brand, Pate Elementary School
· Dell Douglas, Rosenwald Elementary/Middle School
· Melissa McLain, Southside Early Childhood Center
· Shydara Campbell, Spaulding Elementary School
· Lameeka Woodberry, Spaulding Middle School
· Nicole Snipes, St. John's Elementary School
· Brittany Vasseur, Thornwell School for the Arts
· Stacy Geddings, Washington Street Elementary School
· Nicole Leibsla, West Hartsville Elementary School
Notice: This communication, including attachments, is being sent by or on behalf of an employee of Darlington County School District and may contain confidential or legally privileged information. The sender does not intend to waive any privilege, including the work-product and/or attorney-client privilege, that may attach to this communication. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized to intercept, read, print, retain, copy, forward, or disseminate this communication. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail and delete this communication and all copies.