Six Hartsville High students sign athletic letters of intent
Half a dozen Hartsville High School student-athletes finalized their commitments to compete at the collegiate level next year during an exciting ceremony in the school’s arena.
The students will play four different sports at six different schools across the state:
- Taylor Lawhon will play softball at Erskine College.
- Hailey Tehrani will play soccer at University of South Carolina Beaufort.
- Allontate Ellerbe will wrestle for Limestone College.
- Caleb Peach will play baseball with Coker College.
- Cal Brunson will play baseball with Florence-Darlington Technical College.
- Bailey Marshall will play baseball for University of South Carolina Union.
A huge crowd of fellow students and teachers attended the ceremony, as did plenty of family members and friends. Hartsville High School Athletics Director Phyllis Griggs commended the student-athletes for all of their work in the classroom that made the commitments possible.